Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 9

Pet Sematary is on.
Which gets me thinking.
Who in their right mind would bury something in the Pet Sematary?
Are they stupid?
Obviously if something is dead, it needs to stay dead.

Dude, this movie is scaring the shit out of me.
Holy mother of God.
Why am I watching this alone?
I can't turn it off.
Movies don't usually scare me but this one part just freaked me out.
I'll see if I can find it clip of it, so you can experience the horror.

Btw, her name is Rachel.
Uh oh, Rachel Rose. Have fun with this.


Does this not make you want to crawl in a corner and cry?
Oh gosh.

Pet Sematary is still on.
WTF.
This movie is messed up.
Kid is holding a scalpel.
He just stabbed his mom.
And I'm talking like two year old kid.
Stephen King has a warped mind.
It's a good thing I'm going to class soon.
Else they would find me under my desk, in the fetal position, crying for my momma.
Goodness.

As I was saying earlier, if I find a cemetery that can bring things back from the dead, NO WAY IN HELL am I burying anything in there.
Have you ever heard of any zombie stories turning out well?
I haven't.
If I see a zombie, I'm hitting that sucker in the head with a shovel and running like hell.

Anyway, I'm prepared regardless.
My sister and I have a Zombie Apocalypse Plan.
Do you?

P.S. Check out how cute the kid is from Pet Sematary. He's a little creepy, but mostly adorable.
That's what's so awful. He's so cute and evil at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment