Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 8

Damn. I skipped a day.
After I told myself I wouldn't.

I need a haircut.

I should probably get some new socks too.
The ones I have now have holes in them, and I can never find their matches.
Rachel's talking to me right now.
She says her H's don't look like H's.
This happens to me sometimes, but only when they are lowercase h's.
Cause when they're lowercase, they look like n's.
Isn't that all lowercase h's really are though? Lowercase n's with a little cowlick sticking up?

I have a test in two hours.
I'm contemplating bleaching my hair, but I can't decide.
I keep going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...
I wouldn't keep it bleached. I would dye it red again, but it would be brighter.
I can't decide.

I love scary movies.
Almost all.
I could just sit and watch them all for hours.
I hate disaster movies though. Like natural disasters? Blech.
Those are just depressing.
Though now that I think of it, Rachel and I just watched Saw II and that was pretty depressing.
But it's a different kind of depressing, in my opinion. A less depressing kind of depressing.

I want to put a happy picture on here.
I'm going to go search for one.


Is this not hilarious?
I seriously lol-ed.
Out loud.
I rofl-ed all over the floor.


Well.
I have to go to class.
{insert emo face}

No comments:

Post a Comment