Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 1

I decided to start a blog. 
Shelby's talking about copper.
I'd like to walk on a roof, but I'd be afraid of falling off. I'm pretty sure that if there was an intruder in my house, I could jump off our roof. Actually, I just remembered that my dad cut down the bushes in front of our house. My plan had always been to jump into those and then run away. Without the bushes I'd probably break a limb of some sort. Well, there goes that plan. Oh wait, I remembered the azalea bushes at the other side of the house. Those would totally work. Okay, the plan is back. If someone breaks into our house, I would lock myself in my bedroom, crawl out the window...oh dang. I forgot about the giant spider that lives outside my window. It's huge, and I'm pretty sure it just had babies. That's like three hundred babies and a momma spider in my hair. Disgusting. I guess I could throw a pillow at them or something. Alright, yeah. Plan back in motion...again.


Shelby said the Ying Yang Twins are coming to the Valarium for the sororities and frats. I'm just imagining "The Whisper Song" and cringing at the humongo amounts of sex that will be going down that night. At least, I assume that's what sororities and frats do. Have sex all the time. Right? IDK. Actually, IDC. 


I plan to wait until I'm married to have sex. I think. That's the plan for now. 


I'm hungry. Shelby says she's not. Rachel says she is. I could eat an entire baby blue whale right now. There's a rumbly in my tumbly that needs to be satisfied. I'd like steak. Mmm. Steak. Or shrimp. ILOVESHRIMP. I can eat shrimp until I literally throw up. Then I'd probably eat more because my stomach would be empty. I think that's called bulimia. Oh well.


Rachel thinks I'm writing too much. Rachel thinks I'm mean for saying everyday is National "Be a Creeper" Day for her. Hehehe.


If my stomach could come alive right now and say something, it would say,"GRRRRRRRAAWWR. I'm going to eat you, starting with your pinkie toe and moving up."


On that note. Good bye.



1 comment: