Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 10

I would not like a pool full of pudding.
I've heard people say that they'd like one.
My question is why?
Pudding is kind of gross.
You couldn't swim in it.
I see it as chocolate-y pit of quicksand.
It's all fun and tasty until you sink to your death.
Chocolate pudding fills your lungs until you suffocate.
It's quite sad really.
You loved it so much, and it kills you in the end.
Same with jello.

Actually jello would be kind of fun.
Okay, give me a pool of jello.

Alright, as I was writing earlier. I was trying to type "tasty," and it came out as "tastey."
You know why?
FERGIE.
Girl taught me how to spell delicious and glamorous, but when it came to tasty, she steered me wrong.
T to the A to the S-T-E-Y.
WRONG.
I feel so lied to.
It makes me wonder if that's how she actually spells tasty, or she's just stupid.
I'll leave that up for you to decide.

Joker Grey Jester Scary

Okay. I typed "scary" into Google images, and this was a picture that came up.
But really, do you find this scary?
I find it vaguely seductive.
Look at that smile.
To me it says, "Come and getcha some."
Which, granted, is a little creepy.
But that's Heath Ledger under there.
Do you really care?
I don't.
Well, I do now that he's dead.
But if he was alive, try and stop me.
Just saying.

And on that slightly necrophiliac note, I bid you adieu.  

P.S. Because I never mention Shelby, here you go Shelby. A picture of a fat baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment