Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 4

I'm eating a chocolate chip bagel right now, and it is delicious.
I'm also drinking Diet Coke out of its two-liter bottle.
Rachel is sticking stuff in her backpack.
She doesn't know I'm watching her right now.
She just put pencils in a pouch.
She just zipped her backpack.
I'm still staring at her.
She's twirling her hair right now.
Still doesn't see me staring at her .
I'm going to keep staring still she says something.
She's talking to me now but still hasn't said anything about me staring.
I'm going to freak her out.
She just noticed me staring.
She knows that I'm writing about her.
She knows I've been staring at her for a while now and that I've been writing about it.
Uh oh.


Just finished my two-liter.
Out of Diet Coke now.
{insert sad face}


I like tattoos.
I like boys with tattoos.


So last week, I had another great idea.
Inflatable bras.
This way you could get the cup-size you want instantly, without having to buy different padded push-up bras. So, if one day, I was feeling like I wanted to be a B-cup, all I have to do is get out my bike pump and inflate that bad boy up. Or say, the next day, I'm feeling DD,
*pump pump pump* and voilĂ , I'm regular Playboy Bunny.

Do they already make these? Cause I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it. I'm going to check.

Yes, they do. The sad thing is that this bra is my size... I guess us 34A's need the most help...
{insert depressed face}

P.S. I'd like to bring to your attention that that bra on ebay is pre-owned...
{insert grossed-out face}

P.P.S They'd make a good flotation device if your were in a capsized boat. Like the Titanic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment