Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2

So last night I had a dream, and I think I could market this for a bunch of money.
Ready for it?
Tupperware coffins.
Right?
You get that sealed in freshness that only Tupperware can provide. The lid just snaps into place, and any time you're like, "Hey, I'd like to look at that dead body," you can just pop it back off. It's pretty ingenious, in my opinion. I'm not sure how well it will hold up against that rotting corpse smell that is sure to set in, but hey, every good plan has its drawbacks. I'm just the idea-person. I'll leave it up to the scientists to get this up and running.

I won't go further into detail about said dream though. Otherwise you might be disturbed and think less highly of me.

I'm not sure what my favorite flower is. I think it's roses, but everyone says that. It's not very original. Maybe I should find the most obscure plant in world and claim it as my favorite flower. I'll do that now.

Okay. Got it.
The Rafflesia.
It's an endangered species no less.




Now that's a flower. 
Alright, boys. Forget the roses, fly to Indonesia and pick me up a couple of these babies.
Apparently, it's also called a corpse flower because it looks and smells like rotting meat. Romantic, right?








I wish I could have a pet lemur. That would be fun. A baby pet lemur. You know the ring-tailed ones, like from Zoboomafoo. If the Kraft brothers get to play with lemurs, I should too. I would walk it around on a little harness leash. I'd feed it fruit or whatever its eat. Idk. I'd dress it up in the little organ grinder monkey suit, and people would be like, "What a cute little monkey." And I'd be all," Are you blind? This is a lemur." 
Ah. If only.


I'd also take a cheetah. To ride.



1 comment:

  1. I'll link you a corpse flower (also big and from indonesia) but it i sn' the one on your picture
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-10/08/content_380329.htm

    ReplyDelete