Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 3

This morning I got out of the shower and my skin was shiny.
Not from water cause it was dry.
And not from my body wash which has sparkles in it.
So I'm not sure, but I may be a vampire.
Just throwing that out there.
Actually, it might be from my body wash. Nevermind.

Not to be emo, but if I had to pick a badass way to die, I'd pick getting trampled in a mosh pit.
Right?
Can't you just see the headlines?
"Chick Gets Stomped to a Bloody Pulp in a Wall of Death"

Check this. I'd be that dude in the middle.


 Hell to the yeah.

That's a way to go out. I'd be a future warning to the moshers of the world.
"Dude, have fun at the Asking Alexandria concert. Don't die in a mosh pit like that girl."
INFAMY. 

I mean, of course, if I had a real choice, I'd die peacefully in my sleep. But whatevs. Where's the fun in that?

Alright.
I just got a dictionary from Shelby.
I'm going to describe some people by randomly selecting words. 
It's like a vocabulary lesson only FUNNER.
Shall we begin, class?

Shelby is a wigeon.
      wigeon: any of several medium-sized freshwater ducks

Rachel likes to listen to zydeco.
      zydeco: popular music of southern Louisiana that combines tunes of French
      origin with elements of Caribbean music and the blues

Annie loves fallopian tubes.
        fallopian tube: either of the pair of anatomical tubes that carry the eggs
        from the ovary to the uterus


Greg practices necrophilia.
      necrophilia: erotic attraction to or sexual contact with corpses


Lisa is a whore.
        whore: a woman who practices unlawful sexual commerce; prostitute 


I've got to study for my Stats exam now. I'll leave you with these parting words:
Tennessee is ranked 6th in the nation for the most Syphilis cases. 




No comments:

Post a Comment